Ideal for people who love and want the best for their plants but for whatever reason aren't able to or don't want to carry out the following tasks themselves. This is a more hands on service than our Plant Check-Ups.
Care Sessions include:
- A visit from a Plant Consultant whose brain you can pick with any questions relating to your plants, their care and requirements
- An individual check-up for each of your plants
- Ensure your plants are well positioned in terms of lighting requirements and location swaps suggested where necessary for your plants health
- Discuss watering requirements and make changes where necessary
- Plant cleaning tutorial - learn how to identify when your plant needs cleaning, why it is so important, which of your plants require cleaning/showering and how to do it
- Fertilising information and recommended products available to order during your consultation. During your pre-visit telephone consultation we will ask if you wish to have a demonstration of our products to see first-hand how they're used so you are able to replicate the process thereafter
- Repotting assessment for each of your plants, with substrates available to order should you require them.
Help repotting 3 plants of your choice at your home, with nursery pots and substrates provided.
(Please fill in the pre-consultation questionnaire emailed to you at the time of your booking. This is so we can plan your session, bring the correct products and can provide you with a price for any additional plants in advance. 3 plants can be repotted with the basic Care Session fee, more can be added if needed for an extra cost.
In order for us to understand your needs and to enable us to quote you more accurately please get in touch with more information about your collection and your requirements.
Sessions start at £50.Add ons:
- Extra plant repotted (if you require more than 3 plants repotted there will be an extra charge per plant to cover time and materials)
- Care Documentation - for an extra fee we can provide to you a document outlining the care advice given at the session (however you are welcome to take notes and create this yourself throughout the session)
- New plant suggestions - Assess available space for adding more plants and provide suggestions as to which plants would suit your space well with the option to order (absolutely no obligation)